Geography Club

by Brent Hartinger | Teens | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0061968390 Global Overview for this book
Registered by mattandmandy75 of Cockatoo, Victoria Australia on 5/29/2022
Journal Entry 1 by mattandmandy75 from Cockatoo, Victoria Australia on Sunday, May 29, 2022
Russel Middlebrook is convinced he's the only gay kid at Goodkind High School. Then his online gay chat buddy turns out to be none other than Kevin, the popular but closeted star of the school's baseball team.

Soon Russel meets other gay students, too. There's his best friend Min, who reveals that she is bisexual, and her soccer-playing girlfriend Terese. Then there's Terese's politically active friend, Ike.

But how can a group like this get together at school without drawing attention to themselves? "We just choose a club that's so boring, nobody in their right mind would ever in a million years join it. We could call it Geography Club!"

Released 1 mo ago (7/3/2022 UTC) at Kelly Court’s Little Red library in Pakenham, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book:

Please journal that you’ve found me, read and re-release. I’d love to follow the book’s journey. Bookcrossing is free & fun and let’s face it, not much is these days! :)