Musical Moment, and Other Stories

Curl up with a good book!
by Yehoshuʻa Ḳenaz | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingGoryDetailswing of Nashua, New Hampshire USA on 6/18/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingGoryDetailswing from Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Saturday, June 18, 2022
I got this softcover from an online seller. It's a collection of stories by Israeli author Yehoshua Kenaz - three shorter tales and one near-novella, following a young boy through several life-events. There are details such as a lyrical description of a still-life of a dead pheasant as it enthralls the boy, and the concluding scenes of young adults attempting to deal with feelings of lust, teenaged cruelty, and the stresses of friendships.

Journal Entry 2 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (6/21/2022 UTC) at Nashua, New Hampshire USA

I'm sending this wishlist book to BCer SqueakyChu, wished for in 2005, for releasing the most books in the 2022 April Showers/May Flowers release challenge. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, June 24, 2022
This is so fabulous! Thank you so much, Gory Details, for this book. The few books on my wishlist are those that I have no hope of ever encountering in the wild so that makes each one, like this one, extra special. Yehoshua Kenaz is an Israeli author whose book "Returning Lost Loves" I read in 2001 and LOVED. I'm sure I'll enjoy this book of short stories by the same author. I appreciate your generosity, GoryDetails. Have a great summer!