The Dark River

by John Twelve Hawks | Science Fiction & Fantasy | This book has not been rated.
Registered by RubyLadyBug of Rockville, Maryland USA on 4/26/2022
Journal Entry 1 by RubyLadyBug from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, April 26, 2022
When I arrived at the home of LFL #77591 in February 2022 I took on the task of cleaning it out, organizing it and registering the books I found inside ... however it has taken until now for me to actually get this book a BCID.

As we are preparing for the Gaithersburg Book Festival I am adding this book to the pile of releases for that event since I have already just restocked the Little Free Library with a bunch of books.

Journal Entry 2 by wingBCinDCwing at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (5/21/2022 UTC) at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Members of BCinDC will be hosting a space at the Gaithersburg Book Festival where there will be a large number of books available for FREE!

Welcome to BookCrossing!

We hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, May 23, 2022
Fun! My fellow Bookcrossers sent me back some books from the Gaithersburg Book Festival 2022 to release in our Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). This hardcover was one of those books. Thank you so much!