I Wonder Where Butterflies Go In Winter

by Molly Marr | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingBCinDCwing of Washington, District of Columbia USA on 4/23/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingBCinDCwing from Washington, District of Columbia USA on Saturday, April 23, 2022
Registered by members of BCinDC

RubyLadyBug selected this small book from the 10 cent bin at the Friends of the Library Montgomery County Bookstore (Rockville location) for the purpose of having more children's books to release at the Gaithersburg Book Festival in May 2022.

Journal Entry 2 by wingBCinDCwing at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Monday, April 25, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (5/21/2022 UTC) at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

Members of BCinDC will be hosting a space at the Gaithersburg Book Festival where there will be a large number of books available for FREE!

Welcome to BookCrossing!

We hope you enjoy the book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, May 23, 2022
Caught!

What fun! This small softcover was especially saved for me by fellow Bookcrossers who attended the 2022 Gaithersburg Book Festival so I can use this book for the 2022 Pollinator Release Challenge hosted by SqnutZips. Thank you!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The June 2022 Pollinator Celebration Release Challenge hosted by SqnutZips. The title of this book contains the words BUTTERFLIES and FLIES.

---------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!