Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress

by DAI SIJIE | History |
Registered by wing6of8wing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 4/23/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Saturday, April 23, 2022
One of many books that I recently acquired for the purposes of sharing it with others.

Journal Entry 2 by wing6of8wing at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Friday, May 20, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (5/21/2022 UTC) at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This book is one of many being passed along to potential readers at the Gaithersburg Book Festival by members of BookCrossing in Washington DC (BCinDC).

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqNutZipswing at Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Sunday, May 22, 2022
This book was given to me by friend & fellow BC'er "6of8" at the BCinDC BookCrossing booth at the Gaithersburg Book Festival. This is a book I have been meaning to read...how did U know? 6 U must be psychic when it comes to books I will enjoy ­čśŐ Thank U 6.

When I am done I will pass this book on to friend & fellow BC'er KateKintail who expressed interest in it.