Keeping Faith

by Jodi Picoult | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 6/20/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, June 20, 2022
Obtained for a birthday RABCK but it's not in a brilliant condition.... ;o(

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Birthday Group, Birthday present -- Controlled Releases on Saturday, July 9, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (7/9/2022 UTC) at Birthday Group, Birthday present -- Controlled Releases

Wishlist book on its way to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Apologies for the less than pristine state of the book, at least the "damage" seems restricted to the last few pages....I have let the sender know of my displeasure!
I did wonder whether or not to send but will leave it to the birthday girl as to whether its disposed of or read!

Released as part of the 2022 SEEKING SEPTADS CHALLENGE (#13)

Journal Entry 3 by kirstykat at Potters Bar, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, August 2, 2022
Another wishlist book as part of my birthday parcel from Plum-crazy. Thank you! Jodi Picoult is a fantastic novelist. Much appreciated!