Beyond the Higher Ground

by Thomas a Brigger | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 164544967X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingAramenawing of Noble, Oklahoma USA on 4/6/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingAramenawing from Noble, Oklahoma USA on Wednesday, April 6, 2022
I really like this book. It's a bit meandering, with plenty of stuff happening but at the same time not a lot of action. It’s wordy. It’s not a light read, but rather requires some concentration. The writing is a little grandiose, and yet eloquent and captivating. The fact that I did not have to set the book down to look up a word, not once, made me a bit proud of myself. The narration is very descriptive, and certainly relays the desolation and hardship of life in the Appalachian mountains, with some colorful characters.

If interested, you can read my full review on Goodreads.

Adding to Waternixie's Miscellaneous Ray Box.

Journal Entry 2 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Wednesday, April 27, 2022
Received in the Misc. Ray Box.

Journal Entry 3 by Chicvolley99 at Denver, Colorado USA on Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Released 3 wks ago (4/27/2022 UTC) at Denver, Colorado USA

Released into the Misc. Ray Box.

Please enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by Ollie1976 at Beaverton, Oregon USA on Thursday, May 12, 2022
received as part of bookbox ray

Journal Entry 5 by Ollie1976 at Little Free Library in Beaverton, Oregon USA on Thursday, May 12, 2022

Released 1 wk ago (5/14/2022 UTC) at Little Free Library in Beaverton, Oregon USA

releasing at LFL on 196th