The Trouble with Angels

by Debbie Macomber | Romance |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 3/22/2022
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Tuesday, March 22, 2022
1994 HarperPaperbacks of the angelic fantasy series entry. I found this copy today in the Patterson Little Free Library.

I can let this go after I read:
1985 Reflections of Yesterday [read 2021]
1986 Yesterday's Hero [read 2021]
1989 Denim and Diamonds [read 2021]

Edit June 26, 2022: This was good, but I just skimmed to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #1997 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (6/27/2022 UTC) at Little Free Library at 2715 Rawson St in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Please look her up on Google, DuckDuckGo, and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.