Flying High

by Julian Edelman | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by ResQgeek of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 3/21/2022
Journal Entry 1 by ResQgeek from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Monday, March 21, 2022
From a batch of children's books given to me by a neighbor and registered in memory of my daughter, who was tragically killed on 30 August 2010.

Becky's love lives in you! Live her love by sharing Becky's hugs! Visit the Becky's Hugs page at Facebook.

Journal Entry 2 by ResQgeek at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Wednesday, March 23, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (5/21/2022 UTC) at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This book will be available at the BookCrossing booth at the Festival.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqNutZipswing at Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Sunday, May 22, 2022
I brought this book home from the vast selection of books registered by fellow BC'ers to be given away at the BCinDC BookCrossing booth at the Gaithersburg Book Festival.
This book is about an anthropomorphized Squirrel who starts playing proffesional sports.... I just love
kids books. Saving this one to be released for the next annual Squirrel Week. 🐿