Four Blind Mice

by James Patterson | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by alsgal of Lewes, Delaware USA on 5/11/2004
Journal Entry 1 by alsgal from Lewes, Delaware USA on Tuesday, May 11, 2004
Patterson is one of my favorite authors. I received this copy as a Christmas gift last year but since I already have a hardcover in my personal collection, I'm passing this one on.

Journal Entry 2 by alsgal from Lewes, Delaware USA on Saturday, August 28, 2004
Sending to Tribefan as an RABCK

Journal Entry 3 by Tribefan from Wake Forest, North Carolina USA on Tuesday, September 07, 2004
Thank you so much for the RABCK!! Will journal again when I finish reading!

Journal Entry 4 by Tribefan from Wake Forest, North Carolina USA on Monday, January 21, 2008
Another entertaining read from Patterson! Thanks for sharing!

Amazon Editorial Review:
In this latest thriller from perennial bestselling author JamesPatterson, Washington cop Alex Cross gets involved in his partner's effort to save the lifeof an old Army buddy who's facing execution for a horrendous and inexplicablemurder spree in North Carolina. The Army's evidence against Sergeant EllisCooper, a decorated Vietnam vet, is overwhelming, which isn't surprising sinceit's all been planted by a quartet of killers whose reason for framing theerstwhile hero isn't revealed until long after they are. The big secret is whoset the murderers loose, and in true cliffhanger fashion, Patterson keeps itunder wraps until the very end. Meanwhile, his usual blend of action, violence,fast pacing and uninspired-though-serviceable prose prevail, and will probablydo so all the way to the top of the bestseller lists. --Jane Adams

Journal Entry 5 by Tribefan at Army/Navy Club #273 in Lakemore, Ohio USA on Friday, October 03, 2008

Released 11 yrs ago (10/3/2008 UTC) at Army/Navy Club #273 in Lakemore, Ohio USA

Wild Release for Secretariat's 2008 September You're Such an Animal Release Challenge!

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Thank you for picking up this book. Please make a journal entry on the BookCrossing site (www.bookcrossing.com) to let me know that this book has found a good home with you. You may choose to remain anonymous or to join (its free). If you join, please consider indicating that you were referred by Tribefan. I hope you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you’ve finished reading. Whenever you’re ready to send it on its way, make a journal entry if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or release notes if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey. You’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry. It’s all confidential (you’re known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.