The Dan Quayle Quiz Book

by Jeremy Solomon | Humor | This book has not been rated.
Registered by ResQgeek of Alexandria, Virginia USA on 3/15/2022
Journal Entry 1 by ResQgeek from Alexandria, Virginia USA on Tuesday, March 15, 2022
From a batch of book my wife picked up for me to register and release.

Released 9 mos ago (4/10/2022 UTC) at Little Free Library #29843 - Erin's Legacy (Clermont Woods) in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Restocking the Little Free Library,.

Journal Entry 3 by ErinsLegacyLFL at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Saturday, May 14, 2022
Removed from the Little Free Library to make room for a new selection of books.

Journal Entry 4 by ResQgeek at US Patent & Trademark Off. - Randolph Bldg. in Alexandria, Virginia USA on Thursday, December 1, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (12/1/2022 UTC) at US Patent & Trademark Off. - Randolph Bldg. in Alexandria, Virginia USA

Left on a table outside the Einstein Bagels/Freshii shop.

Released for the 2022 D is for December challenge, and the 2022 What's in a Name challenge.

======================

DEAR FINDER,

I hope you enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 5 by wingKnox9thFloorwing at Alexandria, Virginia USA on Wednesday, January 25, 2023
Left on the book exchange shelf.

Released 4 days ago (1/25/2023 UTC) at US Patent & Trademark Office - Knox Building in Alexandria, Virginia USA

This book is available on the Book Exchange shelf in the pantry in room 9C68 of the Knox Building (USPTO employees and authorized visitors only - this area is not open to the general public).