Hurray! The Bookplate Creator is back!
We've been promising it for a long time, and now it's finally here... We have a brand new Bookplate creator. Read all about it in this Announcement forum post!

Manatee Winter

by Kathleen Weidner Zoehfeld | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 3/1/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, March 1, 2022
This hardcover (c. 1994) is one in a lovely group of over forty children's books that were donated to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720) in February, 2022, by my friend from New Boston, New Hampshire, USA. Thank you so much!

I'm releasing this book for...

***The October 2022 Tick Tock Release Challenge hosted by DragonGoddess. The book title contains the words AT and WINTER.

---------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!