The Perfect Paragon

by M. C. Beaton | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wing6of8wing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 2/22/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wing6of8wing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Tuesday, February 22, 2022
One of many books that I recently acquired for the purposes of sharing it with others. I found it in a Little Free Library and was excited at an installment in the series that I hadn't read yet. I brought it home and went to put it on my To Be Read shelf, only to discover a copy already there.

Journal Entry 2 by wing6of8wing at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA on Friday, May 20, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (5/21/2022 UTC) at Gaithersburg Book Festival in Gaithersburg, Maryland USA

This book is one of many being passed along to potential readers at the Gaithersburg Book Festival by members of BookCrossing in Washington DC (BCinDC).

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Monday, May 23, 2022
Fun! My fellow Bookcrossers sent me back some books from the Gaithersburg Book Festival 2022 to release in our Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). This mass market paperback was one of those books. Thank you so much!

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (5/24/2022 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book by request to my friend in Catonsville, Maryland, USA.

---------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!