Sisterhood Everlasting

by Ann Brashares | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingsolittletimewing of Portland, Maine USA on 8/6/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingsolittletimewing from Portland, Maine USA on Saturday, August 6, 2022
Registered by solittletime, Portland, Maine, USA on August 5, 2022. Pre-numbered label used for registration. Hardcover book.

Reserved for the August 7th World Sisters Day SSM, hosted by Abi-Gibby.

Journal Entry 2 by wingsolittletimewing at Casco Bay Hotel, 80 John Roberts Rd in South Portland, Maine USA on Thursday, August 11, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (8/8/2022 UTC) at Casco Bay Hotel, 80 John Roberts Rd in South Portland, Maine USA

Released in the bookcases in the lobby at Casco Bay Hotel, 80 John Roberts Rd, South Portland, Maine USA, around 9 PM on August 7, 2022.

Welcome to BookCrossing!

Please make a journal entry to let me know that this book has been caught so I know that it has found a good home with you. If you are new to BookCrossing, when you join please indicate that you were referred by solittletime or any other journaler.

If you make a Journal Entry or Release Note on the book after joining BookCrossing, you’ll be alerted by e-mail each time someone makes another journal entry, so you can follow this book's travels. And it’s confidential (you are known only by your screen name and no one is ever given your e-mail address), free, and spam-free.

(You can make a journal entry anonymously if you don't want to join, but you will not be alerted to the book's further travels.) I hope that you enjoy the book. You can make another journal entry with your comments when you are done reading.

Keep the book as long as you like. Then, whenever you are ready to send it on its way, make a controlled release note if you are giving or sending this book to a known person, or a wild release note if you are leaving it “in the wild” again for anyone to catch. Then watch its journey.

I hope that you will enjoy the BookCrossing experience!

Journal Entry 3 by LilSassyAss1 at Portland, Maine USA on Sunday, August 14, 2022
Up in Maine for a weekend, visiting family... Came across this bookcrossing nook at Casco Bay Hotel. Found this book, always meant to read it, so it was like finding a little treasure. I'll be sure to pass it along once I'm finished. Perhaps traveling back to Jersey with it. (Traveling with a book from the "Traveling Pants" series!)