What's a Girl to Do?

by Tyne O'Connell | Women's Fiction |
Registered by jeweleee of Bolton, Lancashire United Kingdom on 5/10/2004
Journal Entry 1 by jeweleee from Bolton, Lancashire United Kingdom on Monday, May 10, 2004
TBR and reserved for purple-pixie

Released on Monday, July 05, 2004 at by mail in to another bookcrosser, By Post Controlled Releases.

Will be on its way to purple-pixie some time this week. :)

Journal Entry 3 by jeweleee from Bolton, Lancashire United Kingdom on Monday, July 05, 2004
I tried to read this but couldn't really get into it, I only got up to page 50 or so. Oops! Hope future readers enjoy it a bit better. :)

Journal Entry 4 by purple-pixie from Nuneaton, Warwickshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, July 13, 2004
This book arrived today, thanks Jeweleee

Meet Evelyn Hornton.She's the new Bridget Jones - except she's funnier, sharper and there's no way she's going to end up with anyone called Darcy!. She's been avoiding coupledom for years - so how's she going to cope when generous Rory whisks her off to Hollywood? Worse, is she ready to land the lead role as his "other woman"?

Journal Entry 5 by purple-pixie from Nuneaton, Warwickshire United Kingdom on Friday, December 30, 2005
Although I read this book to the end, I failed to care about what happened to any of the characters. I found them, and the situations in which they found themselves unbeleivable. I echo jeweleee's wish that it should, eventually, find a more apreciative reader.

Journal Entry 6 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Monday, February 13, 2006
Thanks Purple-Pixie...I'll give it a try!

Journal Entry 7 by noumena12 from Dayton, Ohio USA on Saturday, February 18, 2006
I tried to read this...I just couldn't get into it or care. I really hated the rant style of writing.

Journal Entry 8 by noumena12 at St. Lawrence Market in Toronto, Ontario Canada on Saturday, April 22, 2006

Released 12 yrs ago (4/22/2006 UTC) at St. Lawrence Market in Toronto, Ontario Canada

At the GiftWorks display at the bottom of the steps to the lower level

Released as part of the BookCrossing Convention Reverse Scavenger Hunt