I Wish You All the Best

by Mason Deaver | Teens |
Registered by wingdiscoveryloverwing of Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on 2/9/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingdiscoveryloverwing from Wellington City, Wellington Province New Zealand on Wednesday, February 9, 2022
This is our second Alphabet Book Club book. I know I've read it before, and I have a feeling one other person in the ring was the one who gave it to me, but it was worth a re-read! My original review was that it was anxiety wrenching but also very sweet book about a teen who's kicked out of home for coming out to their parents as non-binary.

I think reading it for a second time wasn't as anxiety wrenching, although it's possible that's more to do with me than the book!

PS am planning on keeping the bookmark for the next book, so if you also want one and don't have one already, keep this one!

Journal Entry 2 by futurecat at Christchurch, Canterbury New Zealand on Wednesday, February 16, 2022
I've read this one before too, but yes, definitely worth re-reading. A really lovely story with enough tension to be page-turning without being too traumatic.

^ ^
=+=
v

Journal Entry 3 by alkaline-kiwi at Auckland, Auckland Province New Zealand on Monday, April 25, 2022
I first became aware of this book before it was out due to Twitter and got it special ordered in from my local bookstore. I then gave my hardcover copy to futurecat.
I was really happy to read this again and loved it just as much the second time (it also made me cry this time too)
Even though there's some really sad bits there's a lot that made me smile in this story.

Journal Entry 4 by alkaline-kiwi at by mail, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases on Monday, April 25, 2022

Released 5 mos ago (4/21/2022 UTC) at by mail, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases

Sent to whānau of a BookCrosser pal