The Case of the Gilded Fly

by edmund crispin | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by doodleali of Arnold, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on 1/17/2022
Journal Entry 1 by doodleali from Arnold, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 17, 2022
Dear Finder of this book,

You don't have to join or sign up to bookcrossing to leave a comment but if you do join, you will receive emails to alert you when others make a journal entry for this book. This will allow you to track its travels across the world. If you decide to join bookcrossing I'd be delighted if you would mention me - Doodleali - as the person who introduced you to the site.

This book was passed on to me by a friend who really enjoyed it. I had high expectations and liked that it was set in Oxford in the 40s. However although I consider myself to have a good vocabulary I had to resort to a dictionary on occasions and had no idea about the foreign language quotes with no translation. Although I did finish the book, I didn't really care about the characters.

Journal Entry 2 by doodleali at Divine Coffee House ☕ in Sherwood, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 5, 2022

Released 3 mos ago (2/5/2022 UTC) at Divine Coffee House ☕ in Sherwood, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom

I plan to take this to the Nottingham Bookcrossing Meet up on Saturday. If no-one takes it home I will leave it on the Bookshelves at Divine Cafe.

Journal Entry 3 by wingEarlGraye65wing at Nottingham, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 5, 2022
Picked up at todays Bookcrossing meet at the Devine Coffee House