The Midnight Hour

by ELLY. GRIFFITHS | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by doodleali of Arnold, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on 1/17/2022
Journal Entry 1 by doodleali from Arnold, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 17, 2022
Dear Finder of this book,

You don't have to join or sign up to bookcrossing to leave a comment but if you do join, you will receive emails to alert you when others make a journal entry for this book. This will allow you to track its travels across the world. If you decide to join bookcrossing I'd be delighted if you would mention me - Doodleali - as the person who introduced you to the site.

I wasn't originally interested in reading this series. I went to a talk at Waterstones by Elly Griffths where Elly said that the series was inspired by her grandfather who had been an actor and comedian. I liked how in this book the focus has moved away from Edgar and Max and was more about Emma and Meg investigating the same case and the difficulties of being taken seriously as a 'working' female in the 60's.

Journal Entry 2 by doodleali at Divine Coffee House ☕ in Sherwood, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 5, 2022

Released 3 mos ago (2/5/2022 UTC) at Divine Coffee House ☕ in Sherwood, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom

I plan to take this to the Nottingham Bookcrossing Meet up on Saturday. If no-one takes it home I will leave it on the Bookshelves at Divine Cafe.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSparkishwing at Fleckney, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 5, 2022
Picked up at the Nottingham meet up. Thanks