The Authenticity Project

by Clare Pooley | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by doodleali of Arnold, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on 1/17/2022
Journal Entry 1 by doodleali from Arnold, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Monday, January 17, 2022
Dear Finder of this book,

You don't have to join or sign up to bookcrossing to leave a comment but if you do join, you will receive emails to alert you when others make a journal entry for this book. This will allow you to track its travels across the world. If you decide to join bookcrossing I'd be delighted if you would mention me - Doodleali - as the person who introduced you to the site.

I picked this up from a book swap cupboard during the pandemic. A feel good read about a variety of interesting characters.

Journal Entry 2 by doodleali at Divine Coffee House ☕ in Sherwood, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 5, 2022

Released 3 mos ago (2/5/2022 UTC) at Divine Coffee House ☕ in Sherwood, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom

I plan to take this to the Nottingham Bookcrossing Meet up on Saturday. If no-one takes it home I will leave it on the Bookshelves at Divine Cafe.

Journal Entry 3 by wingLadyGrayewing at Sherwood, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, February 5, 2022
Picked up at the Nottingham book crossers meet, thank you for sharing.

On the OBCZ shelves in the pot washing room.