Diary of a Wombat

by Jackie French | Children's Books |
ISBN: 054707669X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingLeseGlueckwing of Lankwitz, Berlin Germany on 6/29/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingLeseGlueckwing from Lankwitz, Berlin Germany on Wednesday, June 29, 2022
> She sleeps. She eats. She scratches. She is training humans to become better pets. She's a wombat ... a wombat with attitude! <

Journal Entry 2 by wing3malglueckwing at Lankwitz, Berlin Germany on Wednesday, April 17, 2024
So cute, how the little wombat is living with the family ;-)

Journal Entry 3 by wing3malglueckwing at Lankwitz, Berlin Germany on Wednesday, April 17, 2024
UNESCO world heritage Suomenliinna

Journal Entry 4 by wing3malglueckwing at Suomenlinna in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, April 17, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (4/18/2024 UTC) at Suomenlinna in Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland

The book wants to travel around the world. Will you help it? Make an entry to follow the route!

Take - read - pass on... That's the idea behind bookcrossing.

Journal Entry 5 by wingAnonymousFinderwing at Helsinki, Uusimaa / Nyland Finland on Wednesday, April 17, 2024
We are from Australia, visiting Northern Europe with our 2 year old. We love this book and so does our daughter! What a lovely surprise to find it in Suomenlinna Island, Helsinki on our travels!