Silverthorn

by Raymond E. Feist | Science Fiction & Fantasy |
Registered by Shahrun of Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on 1/11/2022
Journal Entry 1 by Shahrun from Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 11, 2022
Was pleasantly surprised with Magician. Looking forward to seeing where the series goes.

Journal Entry 2 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Tuesday, May 3, 2022
This isn’t my usual genre/choice of book, however I found myself enjoying Magician (the first book in this series). I can’t really tell you what the something is that the author has got, which has me wanting to read more. I just know I wanted more. So I really enjoyed revisiting the characters and places from Magician, and meeting the new additions. The author is taking them in an interesting direction. Plenty of drama, action, adventure and mystery to keep me going. Can’t wait to see how it all ends. Also loved Jimmy The Hand from magician, so it was great to have him featured more here.

Love this little quote from P270 “Life is problems. Living is solving problems.”

Journal Entry 3 by Shahrun at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom on Friday, May 13, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (5/13/2022 UTC) at Dagenham, Essex United Kingdom

Putting together a surprise RABCK package for a generous BookCrosser who has sent me lots of good books.

If you have picked up a book from here, You may have noticed there is a little hand written note/sticker inside with a unique number and direction to the BookCrossing website. In a nutshell, BookCrossing allows you the reader to become a part of the Books story. You can track the recorded movements of the book and add an opinion on the story. It’s free and you can do it anonymously. But if you join, you will get notified when the next reader journals it. You wouldn’t believe how far some books go!

Journal Entry 4 by kingfan30 at Somewhere in Lincs, Lincolnshire United Kingdom on Friday, May 20, 2022
These arrived as I was heading out the door for a few days away so sorry for the delay in registering- thank you so much for sending