The Cleaner of Chartres

by Salley Vickers | Literature & Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 024198100X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingDelticwing of Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 1/7/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingDelticwing from Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Friday, January 7, 2022
From the bookstall at King's Way Church, Ossett.

Journal Entry 2 by wingDelticwing at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, January 8, 2022

Released 4 mos ago (1/8/2022 UTC) at Ossett, West Yorkshire United Kingdom

The first copy of this book to pass through my hands was given to me by Nu-Knees when I first took on the job of caretaker/cleaner at my church. She thought it was appropriate. Enjoy.

Journal Entry 3 by wingTanamowing at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, January 14, 2022
Safely arrived in Hinckley on a very frosty, foggy morning. Set off to go up to market stalls but the pavement was like a sheet of ice and if I hadn't grabbed onto a wall I'd have hit the deck so I came back home. We're supposed to be going to supermarket this afternoon anyway but their bread is not so good but better that than a broken bone.

Journal Entry 4 by wingTanamowing at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Thursday, January 20, 2022
I'm not always able to read books concerned with homelessness and family problems but this gently but realistically told tale was quite enjoyable for the most part.

Journal Entry 5 by wingTanamowing at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 26, 2022
This is going in the Occupational bookring.

Journal Entry 6 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Saturday, March 12, 2022
Received as one of the books in the Occupational Ring.

Journal Entry 7 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Saturday, March 19, 2022
This one will continue its travel with my replacement book.

Journal Entry 8 by wingBookworm-ladywing at Madrid, Madrid Spain on Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (3/22/2022 UTC) at Madrid, Madrid Spain

This book continues travelling as part of the Occupational Ring.