Pup and Hound in Trouble

by Susan Hood | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by JessicaEby of Cambridge, Ontario Canada on 1/5/2022
Journal Entry 1 by JessicaEby from Cambridge, Ontario Canada on Wednesday, January 5, 2022
My husband sometimes picks up Happy Meal books for me to Bookcross. He bought this one in Bracebridge, Ontario while we were driving home after spending New Year in North Bay. We stopped for some lunch, Chris went in to order because he needed a washroom too, and he came back with both food and books! I will read through this quickly before I let it go.

Journal Entry 2 by JessicaEby at Hershey's Little Library in Hamilton, Ontario Canada on Saturday, February 24, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (2/24/2024 UTC) at Hershey's Little Library in Hamilton, Ontario Canada

I released this book tonight at a book exchange box in Husband's hometown, Hamilton. The book exchange was dog themed, so it seemed like a good place for this book.

If you've found this book, thanks for picking it up and checking out its journal! If you're new to bookcrossing, welcome. We'd love it if you'd stick around with us a while. I really hope that you enjoy both this book and the whole bookcrossing experience!

This book was released as part of a couple of different release challenges here on bookcrossing:

-Becky's Hugs, releasing children's books in February to remember a young member who was taken from us too soon ( www.beckyshugs.com )
-The 2024 Great Backyard Bird Count, releasing "bird" books in celebration of the GBBC ( www.birdcount.org ); the count is already over for this year but the challenge continues through the end of the month.