Single White E-mail

by Jessica Adams | Women's Fiction |
Registered by Starry-Starry of Llandrindod Wells, Wales United Kingdom on 5/9/2004
Journal Entry 1 by Starry-Starry from Llandrindod Wells, Wales United Kingdom on Sunday, May 09, 2004
Although chick-lit isn't normally my cup of tea, I liked this one. I picked it out because it had the word e-mail in the title and I'm attracted to all things internet/computer themed! It doesn't have a magical sparkle to it that would make it different to the thousands of other chick-lit novels out there, but it was a nice quick read that made me smile.

3rd August 04
Will be on its way to Willemijn tomorrow as part of a trade - hope you enjoy it!

Journal Entry 2 by Willemijn from Deventer, Overijssel Netherlands on Monday, August 09, 2004
Lovely! Exactly the kind of book one likes to read in this heat. It's 32 degrees Celsius here. Thanks voor sending it to me, Starry-starry.

Journal Entry 3 by Willemijn from Deventer, Overijssel Netherlands on Wednesday, August 11, 2004
It was fun reading this book. And may be I will remember this one for a long time because it made me decide: no more chicklit for this 40 year old!
I have had enough, thank you very much. Marian Keyes, her books I will keep to collect dust on my bookshelves. Her books are really funny. The other ones, e.g. Freya North, I will register and cross, at request or in the wild, to those of younger age, still there in the rat-race :-))
Thanks for sharing the book!

Journal Entry 4 by Willemijn from Deventer, Overijssel Netherlands on Wednesday, August 11, 2004
The English Book Box arrived today. I took four books out of it and added six, where among this one.

Journal Entry 5 by Kanarthi from - Ergens in de provincie, Utrecht Netherlands on Sunday, March 11, 2007
Ik took this one out of the english book box a while ago. I take it with me to the meeting in Enschede.

Journal Entry 6 by Kanarthi at SamSam eetcafé in Enschede, Overijssel Netherlands on Sunday, March 11, 2007

Released 12 yrs ago (3/11/2007 UTC) at SamSam eetcafé in Enschede, Overijssel Netherlands

I take it to the meeting.

Journal Entry 7 by LenaLena from Hoevelaken, Gelderland Netherlands on Sunday, March 11, 2007
Got it from the meeting in Enschede, it looks like a fun read!

Journal Entry 8 by biba89 from Olst, Overijssel Netherlands on Saturday, March 01, 2008
...where it was taken by a regular visitor of the Tijd bookshelf at Utrecht Central station. I'm no fan of chick lit to speak of, but let's give it a try. I'm all for an easy read.

Journal Entry 9 by biba89 from Olst, Overijssel Netherlands on Sunday, March 30, 2008
Right, no more chick lit for me either. What a silly person.