Precious and Grace

by Alexander McCall Smith | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by wingghirwing of Honolulu, Hawaii USA on 1/3/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingghirwing from Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Monday, January 3, 2022
FOL fukubukuro.

To tabby-cat-owner. Media mail, 02/12/22.

Journal Entry 2 by wingtabby-cat-ownerwing at Bellingham, Washington USA on Friday, February 18, 2022
I received this book in the mail from ghir of Hawaii who sent it to me per request from LadyIndigo. Thanks to both ghir and LadyIndigo for sending me this book from the No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency Series. It is my favorite series written by Alexander McCall Smith.

Journal Entry 3 by wingtabby-cat-ownerwing at Bellingham, Washington USA on Sunday, October 29, 2023
Precious Ramotse is my favorite character of all the characters in Alexander McCall Smith's books. This book was a pleasant read with a couple interesting situations to work out as well as a situation with a stray dog (that ends favorably). Grace Makutsi, Mma Ramtswe's former assistant who has risen to the title of Director was rather irritating in this book, but Mma Romotswe handles everything with patience and grace.

Journal Entry 4 by wingtabby-cat-ownerwing at Duets Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Released 8 mos ago (11/22/2023 UTC) at Duets Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

This book is going into the Duets Bookbox. It will be paired with another book written by Alexander McCall Smith.

Journal Entry 5 by winghaahaahaa98wing at Duets Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases on Friday, January 26, 2024

Released 5 mos ago (1/26/2024 UTC) at Duets Bookbox, A Bookbox -- Controlled Releases

Found, and released back into DUETS Round #2 bookbox. Category: Title with 2 names

Journal Entry 6 by wingLaveggioCoffeewing at Binghamton, New York USA on Tuesday, January 30, 2024
This one came home in my Duets Bookbox Round #2.

looks interesting - adding to MT TBR
Thanks for sharing

Journal Entry 7 by wingLaveggioCoffeewing at Binghamton, New York USA on Tuesday, February 13, 2024
This is the second book I have read by this author. It's a series that so far doesn't need to be read in order. I agree with tabby-cat-owners comments with the storyline. I will definitely be on the lookout for more of this series.

I enjoyed this one, but I found it took a few chapters to get into the rhythm of the writer's style, the humor and the subtle life lessons.

Reserving for an upcoming bookbox.

Journal Entry 8 by wingLaveggioCoffeewing at -- BookRing, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA on Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (6/18/2024 UTC) at -- BookRing, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- USA

released in booklady331's Mystery Bookring Rd 2
2024 Keep Them Moving release challenge

Happy Travels

Journal Entry 9 by wingbooklady331wing at Cape Coral, Florida USA on Sunday, June 23, 2024
This book arrived in my mystery bookring today. I have read some in this series, but not this one. I am going to keep it and replace it with another book when I start the ring again.