The Big Chill

by Doug Johnstone | Literature & Fiction |
ISBN: 1913193349 Global Overview for this book
Registered by Katisha50 of Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on 12/21/2021
Journal Entry 1 by Katisha50 from Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 21, 2021
For my partner in the BC UK Secret Santa 2021.

'Like' Birmingham Bookcrossers on Facebook - BCBrum https://m.facebook.com/groups/243069614126?ref=bookmark

Follow us at @bxbrum on Twitter!

Journal Entry 2 by Katisha50 at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Tuesday, December 21, 2021

Released 5 mos ago (12/22/2021 UTC) at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

Posting today. Hope it gets there in time!

Journal Entry 3 by wingshnedwardswing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 29, 2021
Thank you so much katisha50 for this wishlist book, and the book tokens and treats. You have really spoilt me this Christmas, I hope I can make it up to you in 2022!

Journal Entry 4 by wingshnedwardswing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Wednesday, January 12, 2022
I really enjoyed the first book in this series, and I enjoyed this, the second book, even more. Thanks again Katisha50 for giving this to me!

Journal Entry 5 by wingshnedwardswing at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom on Thursday, January 27, 2022

Released 4 mos ago (1/27/2022 UTC) at Birmingham, West Midlands United Kingdom

On its way to yorkshire-lass by second-class post.

Journal Entry 6 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, January 29, 2022
Thank you for adding this "extra" to the wishlist tag, I'm looking forward to reading it but as my TBR pile is massive it may take a while for me to get to it.