Coyote Blue

by Christopher Moore | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by skeeterbess of Waianae, Hawaii USA on 5/8/2004
Journal Entry 1 by skeeterbess from Waianae, Hawaii USA on Saturday, May 08, 2004
This was my least favorite Christopher Moore, which still puts it's way on top of many others because the man can write. His stories always captivate & amaze me. Found this extra copy, which will go to allysther before ... whatever she decides to do with it.

Journal Entry 2 by allysther from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Monday, May 31, 2004
Thank you ever so much for this book. It looks like just what I need.

Journal Entry 3 by SiniMeri from Alameda, California USA on Wednesday, September 29, 2004
at a BC meet

Journal Entry 4 by SiniMeri from Alameda, California USA on Friday, November 26, 2004
Fell more in love with Moore's prose. What a funny book...

Journal Entry 5 by SiniMeri from Alameda, California USA on Tuesday, January 11, 2005
Gave to another BCer.

Journal Entry 6 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Monday, October 17, 2016
This book was found in the library of Purple58, a very special woman whom I was fortunate enough to meet through our BookCrossing group, the Table of Contents.

Fiercely independent, with a loving heart and a wicked sense of humor, she was passionate about the things she believed in and was willing to stand up and be counted when necessary. She was truly a one of a kind individual, and she will be missed by all of her many friends...who prefer to believe that she's off in Vegas, having a fabulous time and eating as many desserts as she wants.

Other copies on my BookCrossing shelf: our gang does enjoy Christopher Moore!

63163186709006 80228779768420

Journal Entry 7 by winghyphen8wing at Honolulu, Hawaii USA on Monday, October 17, 2016

Released 2 yrs ago (10/17/2016 UTC) at Honolulu, Hawaii USA

Sadly, this book has reached the end of its lifespan; Holly would have appreciated Ballycumber's purple flowers.

Controlled release to H-Power.