High Force

by L. J. Ross | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 1520473389 Global Overview for this book
Registered by winggreenbadgerwing of St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on 12/10/2021
Journal Entry 1 by winggreenbadgerwing from St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Friday, December 10, 2021
Picking up from the cliffhanger at the end of book four, the serial killer who murdered DCI Ryan's sister has kidnapped DI MacKenzie and the force is in turmoil, not knowing if she is still alive. Ryan must hunt down the Hacker again, knowing it's personal, risking his own life in the process. I'm getting really into this series now! Also I was highly amused by the description of where I grew up.

Journal Entry 2 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Friday, December 10, 2021
This book will travel in a ray:

yorkshire-lass
Cross-patch
Sparkish
Tanamo
earthcaroleanne

(Diane-Fraser joining for the next book in the spiral)

Journal Entry 3 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Released 5 mos ago (12/15/2021 UTC) at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

Just posted to yorkshire-lass. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Monday, December 20, 2021
Thank you so much, I didn't expect to get this next book in the series so quickly. I'm so looing forward to reading it but I have a couple of book I need to read first before I can get into this one.
Thanks too for the lovely Christmas card, I love Highland cows!

Journal Entry 5 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 11, 2022
This is such a good series which is just getting better and better with each book. I have visited a lot of the places in this series but not High Force which is now on my long list of places I want to go.

Journal Entry 6 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, January 13, 2022

Released 4 mos ago (1/14/2022 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

I hope to get this in the post to Cross-patch tomorrow.

Journal Entry 7 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, January 18, 2022
Arrived today. Thank you.

Journal Entry 8 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Wednesday, February 16, 2022
Really enjoyed this episode of Ryan’s World. And High Force is definitely on my list of places to visit when the sun shines.

Released 2 mos ago (2/28/2022 UTC) at -- By Post or by Hand--, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Handing over at a mini meet in Leicester

Journal Entry 10 by wingSparkishwing at Fleckney, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, February 28, 2022
Received today at lunch. Thanks

Journal Entry 11 by wingSparkishwing at Fleckney, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Wednesday, March 23, 2022
Finished this today, my new favourite and I think a hard act for the next in the series to follow. Loved it!
Will be moving on the Tanamo soon.

Journal Entry 12 by wingSparkishwing at By mail, Book Spiral -- Controlled Releases on Friday, March 25, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (3/25/2022 UTC) at By mail, Book Spiral -- Controlled Releases

Moving onwards. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 13 by wingTanamowing at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 29, 2022
Book arrived safely today. Will get onto it as soon as I've finished my current read as I really need to know what happens next.

Journal Entry 14 by wingTanamowing at Hinckley, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, April 15, 2022
Still loving this series and though it appears that Edwards has been vanquished, knowing there are further books in the series does make me wonder ????

Journal Entry 15 by wingTanamowing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (4/19/2022 UTC) at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom

Mailed to another bookcrosser.

Journal Entry 16 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, April 21, 2022
Arrived today, thank you. It's a good job I am last for this as I'm getting a back log.