I Love Bacon!

by Jayne Rockmill | Cooking, Food & Wine | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbuttonbrightwing of Raleigh, North Carolina USA on 12/3/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingbuttonbrightwing from Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Friday, December 3, 2021
A fun gift or self-purchase for bacon lovers, complete with 50 bacon-themed recipes by some of the world’s top chefs, and mouthwatering photos of 15 to 20 of the dishes.

Legendary chef and food writer James Beard wrote of bacon, "There are few sights that appeal to me more than the streaks of lean and fat in a good side of bacon, or the lovely round of pinkish meat framed in delicate white fat that is Canadian bacon." Whether you crave its flavorful crunch in the morning, the salty taste it lends to a Mediterranean BLT, or the way it transforms Spaghetti Carbonara, you'll never be disappointed by bacon.

In I Love Bacon, Jayne Rockmill presents more than 50 bacon-themed recipes from some of America's hottest chefs--from Cat Cora to Rick Tramonto, Ming Tsai, Jasper White, Andy Husbands and Joe Yonan, Pichet Ong, Bradford Thompson, John Besh, and many others--along with mouthwatering photography.

With instructions on how to make bacon from scratch and how to feature bacon in brunch dishes, small bites, soups, salads, sides, entrees, and even cocktails and desserts, this full-color cookbook proves that bacon isn't just for breakfast anymore.

I found this book on the discount shelves of a local used book store.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbuttonbrightwing at Deco Free Book Drop in Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Friday, December 3, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (12/3/2021 UTC) at Deco Free Book Drop in Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Left @ Deco Free Book Drop (Little Free Library #35995) @ W Hargett St & S Salisbury St, Raleigh, NC. (Latitude: 35°46'41.6"N, Longitude: 78°38'24.4"W) #raleighspace #BookCrossing http://bit.do/DecoFreeBookDrop