Still Me

by Christopher Reeve | Biographies & Memoirs |
ISBN: 034543241x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingsleepymomwing of Durango, Colorado USA on 11/30/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingsleepymomwing from Durango, Colorado USA on Tuesday, November 30, 2021
This was a book that was difficult for me to start but then difficult to put down. I was afraid of how I was going to handle his accident and recovery but he is so positive in the book that it was not as difficult to read as I expected. I love Christopher Reeve and was heartbroken when he had his accident. He talks details about the accident, his life before and how he continued to have a life worth living afterwards. I don't know that I would have his strength or courage.

Journal Entry 2 by wingsleepymomwing at Waterfall Village Little Free Library in Durango, Colorado USA on Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (11/30/2021 UTC) at Waterfall Village Little Free Library in Durango, Colorado USA

If you are new to BookCrossing and find this book and this site; welcome! Enjoy the site, the book and hopefully the BookCrossing community. I hope you'll join BookCrossing (it doesn't cost anything to join!) and if you do, please feel free to send me a Private Message, by clicking on the name “sleepymom”, to ask for help with anything.