Phoebe the Spy

by Judith Berry Griffin | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0698119568 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 11/30/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, November 30, 2021
This softcover is one of 38 books given by my friend from New Boston, New Hampshire, in November, 2021, to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much.

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Wednesday, December 22, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (12/22/2021 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

I'm releasing this book to the steward of the Rose Hill Falls Little Free Library in Rockville, Mareyland, USA.

------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!