The Sixth Man

by David Baldacci | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingmarmee463wing of Templestowe, Victoria Australia on 11/25/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingmarmee463wing from Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Thursday, November 25, 2021
On to Mt TBR it goes.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmarmee463wing at Rattray Road Little Library in Montmorency, Victoria Australia on Monday, December 6, 2021

Released 11 mos ago (12/12/2021 UTC) at Rattray Road Little Library in Montmorency, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book -
Please let me know it is in safe hands by journalling that you have caught it, you are under no obligation to read it and Bookcrossing is completely anonymous.

Journal Entry 3 by genrek at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Friday, September 23, 2022
A disappointing read being too long and unbelievable. I do enjoy some realism in my books and this one carried the challenge to become engrossed difficult.

Journal Entry 4 by wingmarmee463wing at Redgum Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Released 2 mos ago (10/6/2022 UTC) at Redgum Cafe in Templestowe, Victoria Australia

To the finder of this book -

Journal Entry 5 by bronwyna at Templestowe, Victoria Australia on Thursday, October 6, 2022
Picked up at today's meetup, will pass onto my parents to read.