As Long as the Waters Flow: Native Americans in the South and the East

by Frye Gaillard | Nonfiction | This book has not been rated.
Registered by buttonbright of Raleigh, North Carolina USA on 5/19/2022
Journal Entry 1 by buttonbright from Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Thursday, May 19, 2022
Takes an honest look at problems facing Southern and Eastern tribes and celebrates the ways in which Native Americans maintain their identity, in text and b&w photos. Details individual and community efforts to pursue federal recognition, educate children for the future, and run commercial enterprises, and tribes' quests to relearn ancestral languages and revive ancient ceremonies.

I found this book on the discount shelves of a local used book store.

Journal Entry 2 by buttonbright at Adara Spa Book Nook in Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Friday, May 20, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (5/20/2022 UTC) at Adara Spa Book Nook in Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Left @ Deco Free Book Drop (Little Free Library #35995) @ W Hargett St & S Salisbury St, Raleigh, NC. (Latitude: 35°46'41.6"N, Longitude: 78°38'24.4"W) #raleighspace #BookCrossing http://bit.do/DecoFreeBookDrop