The Naked Face

by Sidney Sheldon | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by eastbaybookmisr of Oakland, California USA on 11/20/2021
Journal Entry 1 by eastbaybookmisr from Oakland, California USA on Saturday, November 20, 2021
1983 Dell paperback of the 1970 psychological thriller. I found this copy yesterday in the lower Brown Little Free Library.

Edit November 29, 2021: This was okay, but I just skimmed to end for time. I currently have this ranked at #507 on my ranked list of best-read books lately.

Released 1 mo ago (11/30/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library at 403 Perkins Street in Oakland, California USA

... in the box.

Please look her up on Google, DuckDuckGo, and YouTube. You can also follow her on Facebook and Instagram, among other platforms.