Happy International BookCrossing Day!
It's a special day for BookCrossing and we hope you'll make it a good one. Ballycumber just posted a short message in the Announcements forum, you can read it here.

The Kingdom

by Jo Nesbo | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingrahar109wing of Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on 11/17/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingrahar109wing from Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 17, 2021
Different cover to that shown.

from amazon:
Two brothers, bound by blood.....and a lifetime of secrets.

Journal Entry 2 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Saturday, June 24, 2023
Not as good as other Nesbø books, partly because it is somewhat overlong, and partly because all the characters are so unlikeable.

Journal Entry 3 by wingrahar109wing at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom on Thursday, February 22, 2024

Released 1 mo ago (2/23/2024 UTC) at Ash Vale, Surrey United Kingdom

Posted to brunton11 as part of the Wishlist Tag game.
Enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by wingbrunton11wing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Monday, February 26, 2024
Arrived safely today with some bookplates and stickers. Thank you!

Journal Entry 5 by wingbrunton11wing at Chester, Cheshire United Kingdom on Thursday, March 21, 2024
Agree with rahar109 that this door stopper of a book would have benefitted from being a bit shorter.

I enjoyed the far fetched plots despite how crazy they were!

Off to russbaum next as part of the wishlist tag game.

Journal Entry 6 by wingrussbaumwing at Barnet, Greater London United Kingdom on Tuesday, March 26, 2024
Wow - doorstop is right. I would read it before bed but I'm scared that if I leave it on my bedside table a burglar will use it to bludgeon me to death in my sleep !
Thanks for sending it :)