Death by Baguette

by Jennifer S. Alderson | Mystery & Thrillers |
Registered by wingshawing of San Diego, California USA on 11/14/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingshawing from San Diego, California USA on Sunday, November 14, 2021
some kind soul left this in my LFL Ken east

Journal Entry 2 by wingshawing at San Diego, California USA on Wednesday, December 1, 2021
7 1/2, it's great if you want a travelogue of the country she is writing about. If you're looking for great dialogue or a thrilling ending, forget it. I will read another in this series as it was put in my LFL

the following review is from amazon:
Travel can be murder.

Lana, the tour guide, was going to Paris! It’s a V-Day trip for couples in the City of Love, which would be great if she didn’t have to leave her new beau and if her 2 best friends were bickering. The last thing she expected was running into her new beau and his wife on the very same tour she was guiding. Yikes!

Again, great depiction of the scenery, but it was slow. This tour was a little dull at times, which made it hard to keep up. But, on the bright side, instead of the lovey-dovey couples, Lana had to play referee to their marital squabbling, which just spiced things up.

The mystery was not as interesting to keep with. When was somebody going to die already? And does she have to describe every mindless activity? I like the concept of the series and it's a decent read overall, but this one was just a little too boring.

Journal Entry 3 by wingshawing at Little Free Library - Kensington East in San Diego, California USA on Wednesday, December 8, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (12/8/2021 UTC) at Little Free Library - Kensington East in San Diego, California USA

d for december challenge

Congratulations - You've found a free book !

Enjoy your book!

(If you decide to join Bookcrossing, please consider putting me, sha, as your referring member - thanks!)