Angel

by L. J. Ross | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 1519010931 Global Overview for this book
Registered by winggreenbadgerwing of St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on 11/6/2021
Journal Entry 1 by winggreenbadgerwing from St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, November 6, 2021
When the body of a red-headed woman is discovered in a shallow grave in a cemetery, it soon becomes clear that there's yet another serial killer at work in the north east. DCI Ryan and team are back in action in another fast paced and exciting plot.

Journal Entry 2 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, November 6, 2021
This book will travel in a ray:

yorkshire-lass
Cross-patch
Sparkish
Tanamo
earthcaroleanne

Journal Entry 3 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Saturday, November 13, 2021

Released 2 mos ago (11/13/2021 UTC) at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

Sent to yorkshire-lass.

Journal Entry 4 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, November 18, 2021
Thank you greenbadger, I'm looking forward to reading this, I hope to be able to get to it within a few days.

Journal Entry 5 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 24, 2021
This series just gets better and better with each book. I find that once I start it's very difficult to put it down, so I don't if I can avoid i!
So looking forward to the next one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Journal Entry 6 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 24, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (11/24/2021 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

Offto the next on the list, I hope to post this to Cross-patch tomorrow, hope you enjoy this as much as I did :-)

Journal Entry 7 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, November 29, 2021
And now it is my turn. Thank you.