This is Going to Hurt

by Adam Kay | Nonfiction |
Registered by wingPlum-crazywing of Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on 1/8/2022
Journal Entry 1 by wingPlum-crazywing from Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Saturday, January 8, 2022
I'm aiming to read at least 12 non-fiction books in 2022 & this is potentially one of them...

Journal Entry 2 by wingPlum-crazywing at Brighouse, West Yorkshire United Kingdom on Monday, February 28, 2022
Hubby had been reading this but packed it in as he's "fed up with all the whinging about the NHS" (not his exact words!). As I've been watching the TV series, I'll give it a miss & move it on shortly instead. Watch this space....

Released 1 yr ago (3/1/2022 UTC) at By mail / post / courier, By Mail/Post/Courier -- Controlled Releases

On its way to earthcaroleanne to help stock her new Office Book Swap Shelf

Released as part of the 2022 TV BOOK RELEASE CHALLENGE (#10)

Journal Entry 4 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, March 4, 2022
Arrived after my request for a new office book swap shelf. Thank you so much. Fingers crossed it raises interest.

Journal Entry 5 by wingearthcaroleannewing at Falkirk, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, June 24, 2023
Well, this wasn’t as funny as I was expecting. It was quite amusing though and I laughed out loud a few times. It was also sad and I had my heart strings pulled. And I also got annoyed having been at the other side of male Gynae doctors not listening. Plus the self-pity and ‘aren’t we hard done by’ bemoaning by the author about long hours and pay get rather tiresome, along with his slightly dreary undertone.

Released 2 mos ago (12/6/2023 UTC) at Stirling University - details in release notes in Stirling, Scotland United Kingdom

Wrapping up for a student's Christmas.