The Day The Rabbi Resigned

by Harry Kemelman | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 0449219089 Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingSqNutZipswing of Silver Spring, Maryland USA on 11/1/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqNutZipswing from Silver Spring, Maryland USA on Monday, November 1, 2021

I've enjoyed reading Kemelman's Rabbi Small mystery series. Rabbi Small is a Talmudic scholar and keen observer. The Rabbi series are full of interesting philosophical, cultural, sociological and comparative religion information in addition to being a good "cozy" type murder/mystery. All of the sleuthing without all of the blood, gore, gratuitous sex and foul language.
If U R a fan of Granchester or the Father Brown mysteries U will enjoy Kemelman's Rabbi Small.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqNutZipswing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, November 11, 2021

Released 6 mos ago (11/11/2021 UTC) at Rockville, Maryland USA

To the person who finds this book.....
Keep it or release it, read it or not, but please make a journal entry to let me know it's been found. Keep it, pass it on to a friend or release it into the wild.... let the journey continue.....

If you are new to BookCrossing, welcome! You can remain anonymous or join BookCrossing, it's free, spam free and advertisement free and loads of fun.

By joining BookCrossing you can keep track of where the book has been and where it's going.

Journal Entry 3 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Sunday, November 14, 2021
Thanks, Zippy, for this mass market paperback and the other three books in this series that you gave my husband this afternoon.

I'm releasing this book for...

***The 2022 CLEAN START Release Challenge hosted by NancyNova. The book title contains the word DAY.

------------------------------------------------

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!