The Dogs Who Came to Stay

by George Pitcher | Pets & Animals | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbuttonbrightwing of Raleigh, North Carolina USA on 12/3/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingbuttonbrightwing from Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Friday, December 3, 2021
In the vein of Cleveland Amory's The Cat Who Came for Christmas, a Princeton professor recounts how two stray dogs turned his and his fellow scholar's lives upside down, making them lifelong dog-lovers.

I found this book on the discount shelves of a local used book store.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbuttonbrightwing at Oakwood Dog Park in Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Friday, December 3, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (12/3/2021 UTC) at Oakwood Dog Park in Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Left "The Dogs Who Came to Stay" hanging on the front gate @ Oakwood Dog Park. #BookCrossing https://goo.gl/TdJ9Rb