Embraced by the Light

by Betty Jean Eadie | Biographies & Memoirs |
Registered by wingbuttonbrightwing of Raleigh, North Carolina USA on 12/3/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingbuttonbrightwing from Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Friday, December 3, 2021
The inspirational account of the most profound and complete near-death experience ever presented.

On the night of November 19, 1973, following surgery, thirty-one-year-old wife and mother Betty J. Eadie died....

This is her extraordinary story of the events that followed, her astonishing proof of life after physical death. She saw more, perhaps than any other person has seen before and shares her almost photographic recollections of the remarkable details.

Compelling, inspiring, and infinitely reassuring, her vivid account gives us a glimpse of the peace and unconditional love that awaits us all in the afterlife. More important, Betty's journey offers a simple message that can transform our lives today, showing us our purpose and guiding us to live the way we were meant to live -- joyously, abundantly, and with love.

In today's world of violence and uncertainty, the message of Embraced By The Light comforts troubled hearts and dissipates fear. It creates hope for the future, meaning to life, wholeness and happiness of heart in the abundance of God's love, which transforms every sorrow into joy.

I found this book on the discount shelves of a local used book store.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbuttonbrightwing at Adara Spa Book Nook in Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Friday, December 3, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (12/3/2021 UTC) at Adara Spa Book Nook in Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Left at the Adara Spa Book Nook @ 608 W Peace Street, Raleigh NC https://goo.gl/1syyky #BookCrossing #adaraspa

Journal Entry 3 by wingbuttonbrightwing at Deco Free Book Drop in Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Monday, December 6, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (12/6/2021 UTC) at Deco Free Book Drop in Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Left @ Deco Free Book Drop (Little Free Library #35995) @ W Hargett St & S Salisbury St, Raleigh, NC. (Latitude: 35°46'41.6"N, Longitude: 78°38'24.4"W) #raleighspace #BookCrossing http://bit.do/DecoFreeBookDrop

Journal Entry 4 by Brandonlh333 at Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Friday, December 31, 2021
Greatly enjoyed this read. I remember seeing this author years ago on the Oprah show. A powerful story and a needed message for our time: “Above all else, love one another”. Picked this up in downtown Raleigh.