Know Your Dog

by Bruce Fogle | Pets & Animals | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingbuttonbrightwing of Raleigh, North Carolina USA on 11/29/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingbuttonbrightwing from Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Monday, November 29, 2021
A practical handbook for dog owners discusses such important topics as hierarchy and pecking order, dominant and submissive actions, leadership, motivation, and much more. By the author of Know Your Cat.

I found this book on the discount shelves of a local used book store.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbuttonbrightwing at Oakwood Dog Park in Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Monday, November 29, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (11/29/2021 UTC) at Oakwood Dog Park in Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Left hanging on the front gate @ Oakwood Dog Park. #BookCrossing https://goo.gl/TdJ9Rb