The Heat Seekers

by Zane | Women's Fiction | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 074344289x Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingbuttonbrightwing of Raleigh, North Carolina USA on 11/26/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingbuttonbrightwing from Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Friday, November 26, 2021
Chronicles the passionate escapades and misadventures of two pairs of lovers--Tempest, a dedicated counselor at a teen pregnancy center who hids her secret infertility from her lover, Geren, a man who brags about his desire for children; and Janessa, whose attempts to leave her unfaithful boyfriend, DvontT, are threatened by an unexpected pregnancy.

I found this book on the discount shelves of a local used book store.

Journal Entry 2 by wingbuttonbrightwing at Adara Spa Book Nook in Raleigh, North Carolina USA on Saturday, November 27, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (11/27/2021 UTC) at Adara Spa Book Nook in Raleigh, North Carolina USA

Left at the Adara Spa Book Nook @ 608 W Peace Street, Raleigh NC https://goo.gl/1syyky #BookCrossing #adaraspa