The Devil's Breath

by Tessa Harris | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingmcsarwing of Richmond, British Columbia Canada on 10/18/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingmcsarwing from Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Monday, October 18, 2021
Dr Thomas Silkstone Mysteries , Series Book 3

As a mysterious poisonous fog rolls over the English countryside, bringing death and destruction in its wake, Dr Thomas Silkstone uses his considerable skills to investigate why so many are dying in Oxfordshire and beyond.

Amid the chaos and confusion, however, Thomas soon discovers that the fog is not the only killer on the loose. As day merges into night, storms rage and meteorites tears across the sky, paranoia spreads like wildfire and many villagers believe the end of the world is nigh. It seems that no one, not even Lady Lydia Farrell, is safe from the impending doom.

Journal Entry 2 by wingmcsarwing at Richmond, British Columbia Canada on Monday, October 18, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (10/18/2021 UTC) at Richmond, British Columbia Canada

Boo!! A surprise is coming to you directly from Amazon. Are you the winner or decoy of Plum's Halloween Sweepstakes? Congratulations and enjoy this wishlist book. Happy reading!

Journal Entry 3 by wingAbi-Gibbywing at Millbrook, Cornwall United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 19, 2021

Planned Release in 1 day (12/6/2021 2:00 PM UTC) at -- By Post or by Hand--, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Due to having to many books I was unable to get around to reading this one. It is now going off to a BC member whom runs an OBCZ

Congratulations, you have picked up a travelling book!

Happy reading!

Not sure what to do? Follow these steps!

2) Make a journal entry on this book to let us know how you found it!

***Please Note***