The Crew

by Margaret Mayhew | Teens | This book has not been rated.
Registered by 666Izzy of Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on 10/9/2021
Journal Entry 1 by 666Izzy from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, October 9, 2021
There were seven in the crew - seven very young and very inexperienced airmen who, nearly every night, flew their heavily-laden Lancaster bomber into the exploding skies over enemy Germany.

Journal Entry 2 by 666Izzy at CoffeeLink, Neptune Marina in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Saturday, October 9, 2021

Released 6 days ago (10/9/2021 UTC) at CoffeeLink, Neptune Marina in Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

Local BookCrossers meet, from noon on the second Saturday of every month, at Coffee Link, on Neptune Quay. Why not come along and join us? We're easy to spot - we're the people sitting round a table covered in books!

Journal Entry 3 by Semioticghost at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Thursday, October 14, 2021
Picked up for the waiting room of the NHS building I use in Harwich. Thank you!!

Journal Entry 4 by Semioticghost at All Saints House in Harwich, Essex United Kingdom on Thursday, October 14, 2021

Released 2 days ago (10/14/2021 9:00 AM UTC) at All Saints House in Harwich, Essex United Kingdom

This book is to be left in the waiting room.

If you are the finder, you can make a journal entry here - you can remain anonymous if you want! I hope you enjoy the book and that you'll get a chance to leave it somewhere else for someone else to find in due course. There is an old (but still very informative) article on bookcrossing to be found here:

If you like the idea of bookcrossing, more free books can be found in Colchester and Ipswich bookcrossing zones:

Ipswich bookcrossing zones:
Caffe Nero, the Buttermarket, (upstairs on the mantlepiece)
Coffee Link, Neptune Marina (upstairs, book case on far wall)

Colchester:
Purple Dog, Eld Lane
Foresters Arms, Castle Road
Hospital Arms, Crouch Street
Fox Pub, Layer de la Haye

Please do stop for a coffee or drink while you're there.