Heavenfield

by L. J. Ross | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 1912310031 Global Overview for this book
Registered by winggreenbadgerwing of St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on 10/5/2021
Journal Entry 1 by winggreenbadgerwing from St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 5, 2021
Book 3 of the DCI Ryan series. Already suspended, Ryan is then a suspect when the body of Anna's old friend Mark Bowers in the remote church at Heavenfield. When prominent members of the satanic Circle start to be killed off, the police investigation ramps up and resources are tight, especially as even some in the force are not to be trusted. Enjoyed this.
(My own picture of the cross at Heavenfield attached.)

Journal Entry 2 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 5, 2021
Travelling as part of the DCI Ryan spiral to:

yorkshire-lass
Cross-patch
Sparkish
Tanamo
earthcaroleanne

Journal Entry 3 by winggreenbadgerwing at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (10/12/2021 UTC) at St Albans, Hertfordshire United Kingdom

On its way to yorkshire-lass, first in the ray.

Journal Entry 4 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Saturday, October 16, 2021
Thank you so much for sending this my way, I'm so looking forward to reading it. As I've a few books that I have to read, it may be a couple of weeks until I can get to this

Journal Entry 5 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, October 21, 2021
This series just gets better and better, I read this in two days once I'd started it was difficult to put down (how important is housework anyway?). I'm already looking forward to the next book :-)

Journal Entry 6 by wingyorkshire-lasswing at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom on Thursday, October 21, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (10/22/2021 UTC) at Maidstone, Kent United Kingdom

I hope to be able to post this to Cross-patch tomorrow :-)

Journal Entry 7 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 26, 2021
Thank you both. Looking forward to the read.

Journal Entry 8 by wingCross-patchwing at Leicester, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Monday, November 22, 2021
Enjoyed Heavenfield very much. This is proving to be a great series. Hoping to meet Sparkish for coffee on Friday for the next stage of the journey.

Released 5 days ago (11/22/2021 UTC) at -- By Post or by Hand--, -- By post or by hand/ in person -- United Kingdom

Coffee at the Golden Fleece. Enjoy!

Journal Entry 10 by wingSparkishwing at Fleckney, Leicestershire United Kingdom on Friday, November 26, 2021
Received today over coffee. Thanks to everyone 😊