A MESSAGE FROM BRUCE: Data Breach
Please read Bruce's important message here (or go to the Announcements forum by your normal route) about stolen BookCrossing data from 2013 and before.

The Chessmen

by Peter May | Mystery & Thrillers |
ISBN: 085738225X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingardachywing of Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on 10/5/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingardachywing from Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Tuesday, October 5, 2021
A donation found in my Little Free Library.

My re-vamped Little Free Library

Journal Entry 2 by wingardachywing at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom on Monday, August 8, 2022

Released 1 mo ago (8/8/2022 UTC) at Ipswich, Suffolk United Kingdom

Part of a parcel of books I am posting to BookAmbler.

Books to be posted to BookAmbler

Journal Entry 3 by wingBookAmblerwing at Isle of Lewis, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, August 11, 2022
Received as part of a fantastic book parcel from Ardachy - thank you so much!

I read and enjoyed the Blackhouse trilogy, some years ago: this one turned a bit daft though.

Released 3 wks ago (8/30/2022 UTC) at Mealasta Information Stones in Isle of Lewis, Scotland United Kingdom

Left at the BookCrossing Stones on a beautiful warm, sunny morning, with just about enough wind to keep the midges away.

Mealasta Information Stones

Happy Travels, little book :)

Journal Entry 5 by ASwat19 at Isle of Lewis, Scotland United Kingdom on Friday, September 2, 2022
Great book . Have read it before but have started to read it again after finding it 😊