Murder and Mendelssohn (Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries, 20)

by Kerry Greenwood | Mystery & Thrillers | This book has not been rated.
ISBN: 146421056X Global Overview for this book
Registered by wingHI77wing of Fort Myers, Florida USA on 10/4/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingHI77wing from Fort Myers, Florida USA on Monday, October 4, 2021
It was a slashing,

but also there were ribbons
and a few sparkles about.

Journal Entry 2 by wingHI77wing at Fort Myers, Florida USA on Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (10/14/2021 UTC) at Fort Myers, Florida USA

This lucky little book has become part of a mini-trade! :)

May it provide some fun and entertainment with it's new reader! ;)

Journal Entry 3 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Monday, October 18, 2021
The box of trade books arrived today - many thanks for knocking off so many of my wishlist books at once! I've enjoyed other books in this series, some of them the inspirations for the marvelous TV series; I don't think this one's been adapted to the screen (yet), but look forward to reading it anyway.

tbr

[There's a TV Tropes page on the books and the series, with some entertaining tidbits.]

Journal Entry 4 by wingGoryDetailswing at Nashua, New Hampshire USA on Monday, October 18, 2021

tbr