The Midnight Library

by Matt Haig | Literature & Fiction |
Registered by pam99 of Isle of Cumbrae, Scotland United Kingdom on 10/2/2021
Journal Entry 1 by pam99 from Isle of Cumbrae, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, October 2, 2021
charity shop purchase to read and release

Journal Entry 2 by pam99 at Isle of Cumbrae, Scotland United Kingdom on Saturday, October 9, 2021
A moving book which manages to talk about mental health and suicidal ideation without being dull, twee or triggering. An excellent writer.

Journal Entry 3 by pam99 at Isle of Cumbrae, Scotland United Kingdom on Thursday, October 14, 2021

Released 1 mo ago (10/14/2021 UTC) at Isle of Cumbrae, Scotland United Kingdom

going into the random bookbox, enjoy!

Journal Entry 4 by wingLadyGrayewing at Clipstone, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Saturday, October 16, 2021
Chosen from the UK random book box. Thank you for sharing.

Journal Entry 5 by wingLadyGrayewing at Clipstone, Nottinghamshire United Kingdom on Wednesday, November 10, 2021
I enjoyed the start and finish of this book but found the middle a little tedious. Maybe because I had ‘got’ the gist of the story and it just felt like the point was being a little laboured to me.
Overall an enjoyable read though. I found myself hoping that Nora has a wonderful life and reviewing my personal perceptions of events.
Soon to be released.