Olivia Goes to Venice

by Ian Falconer | Children's Books | This book has not been rated.
Registered by wingSqueakyChuwing of Rockville, Maryland USA on 9/28/2021
Journal Entry 1 by wingSqueakyChuwing from Rockville, Maryland USA on Tuesday, September 28, 2021
This oversize hardcover is one of more than 10 books from the steward of the Rose Hill Falls Little Free LIbrary in Rockville, Maryland, USA, in September, 2021, to share with visitors to the Little Free Library of Twinbrook (#7720). Thank you so much.

Journal Entry 2 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Friday, November 26, 2021
I read this book tonight to my three-year-old granddaughter. She did not want to take it home so we will share it with others.

Enjoy the book!

Journal Entry 4 by wingSqueakyChuwing at Rockville, Maryland USA on Thursday, January 13, 2022

Released 4 mos ago (1/19/2022 UTC) at Little Free Library - Mattie JT Stepanek Park (For Children) in Rockville, Maryland USA

Hello and welcome to BookCrossing ... where we make the whole world a library!

Enjoy the book!